Monday, July 29, 2013

Colour Story: Your Home and Garden July 2013

Just in case you missed it (it's actually still on sale) here is my colour story for July in Your Home and Garden Magazine.

Brights, bold and bodacious - it's all right there to take your colour clues from.  Take 'em and run I say.  





You likee?

I am particulary loving this shade of green mixed with blues, aquas and yellas.  Mix in some  baby pink and bam - hot flush moment.

Special thanks to Resene for doing some rad matching maneuvers.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this feature Alex. I'm about to write them a letter to say as much as well. I love your way with colour so much. You got some mean skills :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Miriam - you just made my day! That really is lovely and many many thank you's.

      Delete