Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Shop it up: Bloc (Mt Eden, Auckland, NZ)

Bloc is collaboration.  No understatement.

The talented photographer Larnie Nicolson recently photographed the design lineup that is Bloc.  The images really speak for themselves.  

Cool Food

Bo Concept

Collected by LeeAnn Yare

Douglas and Bec - Homewares

Citta Design Homewares

This, my design buns, is a destination for the design savy and creative inspired.  Food, beauty, interiors, stationary - it's all covered off under one stylish roof.  Glory be.


Pencil


WORLD Beauty

I'm coming Bloc.  See you when I come for the URBIS Design Day.

The stylemakers - look at you all.

All images taken by Larnie Nicolson

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the 'new Christchurch' to emerge, hopefully there will be bountiful spots like these! For now, I'll have to reflect and drool over the gorgeous sites that Auckland has on offer!!

    :) Hazel
    www.hazellovesdesign.com

    ReplyDelete