Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Visiting: Monster May Market

After Saturday sport my girls and I headed down to the Local Monster May Market - what a treat to see so many clever cookies under one roof!

Thanks to the Craft Collective for organising...

I had to buy the middle owl!  From my friend Nin from The Wardrobe

Ceramic detail from Mudbird by Gillian Weavers

Retreasured goodness by Christine Reitze

Goodies from Purple goose

From the "Bunny" book illustrator Katrina Roxburgh



All from Katy McRae from Threadmark

Very cute wing jackets by Jane from Tinksy (Melbourne based)


Had to buy this too (no idea when I will get time to do it!) by Stitchology

So beautiful designs from Mixing Ink

Sock Monkeys from Popcorn Design (021 023 67430)

My girls scoffing french crepes - yum!

3 comments:

  1. Was nice to meet you're girls on the weekend. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the photo - I just found it!

    ReplyDelete