Monday, May 23, 2011

If you love it so much then marry it: Folkware Plates

My crockery supply is very low at the moment thanks to M.Nature.

BUT lookee at these preciouses.  A gift from the porcelin gods. 


Well not really a gift but you can get them from my buds at Pedlers.co.uk.

Will knock you back 245 pounds (just noticed no pounds symbol on my keyboard) but with a good exchange rate I think OK for the best dinning wear seen for a long time. 

$500.22 NZD for a set of 18 pieces - just look at them would you!

They are Italian don't you know.

They also ship to NZ (they were the same people that sent me my beautiful yellow leather satchel - so kind they were).

Best in plateage...

3 comments:

  1. Alex I adore these patterns!! Very nice!! So glad I discovered your site!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Do Come and enter my Great Giveaway from Serena & Lily!

    You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karena - thanks so muchie! Back at you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! I love these! Ive just found your blog too! its always excellent to find fellow UK bloggers ^_^

    ReplyDelete