Friday, May 6, 2011

Best behaviour please..


He doesn't just follow anyone you know... 

Images link

the stats speak for themselves.

Real life Twits image capture from my Twits!


Let me please introduce my latest Twitter follower the Prime Minister of my country - Mr John Key.

And because I'm an Interior designer....his home:


Link

How did I get so famous I hear you ask?  Well it was at the Sumner School Hall Opening (big time I know)




He spoke so well and told an extremely amusing story that involved crocodiles, marriage and one million dollars... Had to be there I guess.  Had the crowd riveted.  

He actually brought a tear to my eye and when he asked if we were all ok after the earthquake I really felt like he was speaking to me directly - Hug?  

Great day for Sumner School and for AFD.  I'm going places people I tell you - and just think, you were all there when it first started (you can say you knew me ok).

God of nations peeps.


1 comment:

  1. How fabulous! Can't say I can get a handle on tweeting, I've got my work cut out juggling FB and blog. Hats off to you. Bet you would jump at the opportunity to have a go at his house. I guess being in Zest this week doesn't trump you?

    ReplyDelete